How to find project leads for issues with a specific resolution?

Karl Todd Jr October 29, 2019

I need to isolate the email addresses of the project leads, but only for projects that have an issue with a specific resolution. What is the best way to get this information?

1 answer

0 votes
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 29, 2019

Hi @Karl Todd Jr 

Firstly, note that resolutions are project wide unless you remove it in your workflow property.

Now to find the project admin do the following 

1. search for issues using the resolution and order by project
  2. go to the projects page preferably admin view since it lets you see all project
  3. the page contains the name of each project lead and you can view each user for their email.

Cheers.

jrtodd October 30, 2019

Ismael,

Thanks for answering my question! But I am a little disappointed at the answer. 

There are many, many affected projects. Is there no way to automate the gathering of this information? Or will I have to do this manually?

Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2019

You could attempt doing what I described above with REST API or DB query which will both be faster.

As for automating, I do not have a clue how you can achieve this.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer