How to add a kolom to the active sprints

Angela van Tuijl October 16, 2019

I can't add a kolom to the active sprint that is visible.

Can someone help me?

I get the button add kolom but not the button add status so the koloms won't be visible in our sprints.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2019

are you using Classic or Next-gen?

if classic you must have a status mapped to the new column. You have to drag an available column from the right hand side to the new column - board settings > columns

Classic but i don't have the button status that's the problem.

How can i add the button add status so I can add it to the kolom?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2019

please add screenshot of what you are looking at.

image.png

At the right side i miss a button for the status next to Kolom toevoegen

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 16, 2019

you won't always have a button to add a status from the board itself. that is available with simplified workflows. Edit your workflow and add the statuses you need and build the transitions as desired. Return to the board and you should have the statuses available to map.

Kun je een printscreen maken waar ik dat kan doen dan kan ik er morgen verder naar gaan kijken. Dank je wel alvast voor alle snelle antwoorden

wij kunnen de workflow niet editten helaas. hopelijk is er nog een andere oplossing

Angela van Tuijl October 17, 2019

Jack weet jij het als we dit niet hebben hoe we rechten kunnen instellen zelfs de projectleider kan het niet namelijk

Suggest an answer