How do I turn off profile pop up every time I hover over a name

MikeC September 24, 2019

Hi

How do I turn off profile pop up every time I pass over a name? It is annoying as it pops ups and hides the buttons/links I need to click until it goes away again.

Thanks

Mike

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2019

Hi @MikeC ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community.

You are facing a bug that only affects the old issue view and that is tracked as:

As you can read in the workaround section, the only way to make the pop-up go away at this current point in time is to reload the page.

Please vote for the above bug ticket and set yourself as a watcher so that you will be notified in case of any update/progress. The bug will be addressed according to the Atlassian Cloud bug fixing policy.

Cheers,
Dario

MikeC September 26, 2019

Thanks. Voted up.

Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2019

You are very welcome! 

Please do not hesitate to create a new question in case of any other issue or concern.

Cheers,
Dario

Dario B
Atlassian Team
October 4, 2019

UPDATE: The bug has been fixed. Please check and confirm the issue is solved.

Like MikeC likes this
MikeC November 21, 2019

Resolved.

Like Dario B likes this
Dario B
Atlassian Team
November 22, 2019

Thanks for confirming! 

Suggest an answer