It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Commenting issues is wery-wery slow

Hello!

Help please!

When adding comment to any issue, have to wait about 25 seconds before creating it. What is this? Also some methods REST API working wery slow (logging time in Tempo, custom scripts)

Extract atlassian-jira-profiler.log

2020-06-30 09:00:07,517 | https-jsse-nio-443-exec-19 | 539x112165x4 | USER | gpf8xu

[22544,6ms] - DefaultCommentManager.create

[1,5ms] - Index COMMENT

[1,4ms] - Create comment document

[1,2ms] - LastCommentSearchExtractor.indexEntity()

[51,7ms] - DefaultIssueManager.reIndexIssues

[45,7ms] - DefaultIssueIndexer.perform()

[44,7ms] - Reindex issue(JIRA-270)

[44,6ms] - Create issue document

[30,1ms] - Inject fields from FieldIndexers

[4,1ms] - DevSummaryIssueSearchExtractor.indexEntity()

[10,0ms] - IssuePropertySearchExtractor.indexEntity()

[5,0ms] - Waiting for indexing result

[4,8ms] - Index COMMENT

[4,7ms] - Create comment document [4,5ms] - LastCommentSearchExtractor.indexEntity()

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

The problem was in the Mobile for Jira plugin. When I turned it off, everything began to work fine.

Do you use a reverse-proxy for the jira-webpage?

We had the same issue when we used a rev.-proxy for our legacy-jira system. The new system is now very responsive without proxy. That could be one issue.

T.y Loris, I will check this. We use reverse-proxy and ADFS auth.

No, Loris, this is not proxy. I check it on test-server, and this working correctly. Today, I copy application folder from prod-server with preferences.

It remains to check database. All reglament work is done, all profilers show that when the method is executed, the insert into the database passes almost instantly, but so far it has not been possible to understand what the remaining 20 seconds are :(

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you