[Resolved] Themes and other columns disappeared?

Erin Mihalik May 28, 2021

Did columns that did exist disappear that were there yesterday? 

Theme, Goals, etc?  I tried recreating one called Theme and I get an error so I believe it is there but a bug making it not display.

1 comment

Comment

Quarters, Roadmap, etc all missing.

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2021

Hi @Erin Mihalik , since I'm not sure how familiar you are with the system yet, here's a first video: https://www.loom.com/share/d3db97d223e04947a9363d34e1d82b06

Can you see the fields you mentioned in the list of fields in "add a field"? (note: you can scroll in the "add a field" selector dropdown)

@Tanguy Crusson Yesterday all the "sample fields" existed.  Today they do not and we did not delete them.

I can Add a Field but if I try to add a field called "Theme", I receive an error.  I assumed it is because the sample fields already had one named that.

Basically most of the sample fields just disappeared and I cannot actually recreate them because it gives an error.

https://www.loom.com/share/c8fea28a40da4eb598e66d033447f0bc

Like Tanguy Crusson likes this
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2021

Oh wow, thank you for that Loom - that looks like a nasty bug, we'll look into it!

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
May 28, 2021

@Erin Mihalik I've sent you an email so we can investigate it further

@Tanguy Crusson Responded on email! I realized I had caused this myself.  Thanks for looking into.  Sorry for the confusion.

Like Tanguy Crusson likes this
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
May 31, 2021

Phew! That gave us a scare for a minute laugh

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events