cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rating field with less than 5 values

Jean-Emmanuel BANQUEY
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2022

Hi,

I was about to create a "simple" rating field with 3 values only but it's not possible for now.

It should be great to configure rating fields with less than 5 values (or more with a maximum obviously why not)

1 comment

Comment

Jan-Hendrik Spieth October 10, 2022

I was talking to the JPD team the other day, and we were discussing the rating field as well. Basically, I was asking for having more values (although there is always a good argument about keeping things simple, i.e. don't have too many effort levels).

In any case, while we here don't have an immediate need for a rating field with e.g. 3 or 4 values, I still want to second Jean-Emmanuel's request.

I have the impression that rating fields are very powerful and still easy and fun to interact with. If Atlassian adds configuration options, namely for the number of values, and customized semantics/labels (like discussed here), the rating field will be a real killer!

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events