Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to display only the "Done" delivery tickets in Delivery Progress?

alicea April 10, 2023

I see where there is the Default or Simple view for Delivery Progress, but wasn't sure if there was a way to have just the delivery tickets that are Done displayed. We were hoping to have a simple high-level executive view only showing a Done and Not Done split if this is possible.

ETA: Sorry, I wasn't super clear in my initial ask, and wanted to provide some clarity for anyone else who comes across this question. We're hoping to be able to display a progress status bar for the linked Jira tickets that show just green and grey, lumping In Progress into the Backlog count to get what amounts to a "Done" and "Not Done" bar:

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 9.27.17 AM.png

3 comments

Comment

Abby Kiesling April 10, 2023

+1

Like alicea likes this
Robin Collins April 10, 2023

I use filters to separate my done items from my pending items.   I just have the view filter on Status.

Like alicea likes this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2023

You can use filters along with a custom field to accomplish this. I would likely have a custom field that is set to Done/Not Done via an automation based on my Statuses. From there, you could create a New View (either a list or a board) that is grouped based on the custom field you created (done/not done). 

Instead of this method, our team has a high-level roadmap view that we share with the higher level stakeholders that keys off the roadmap categories or next, someday, now, later (and done which is hidden.) Once an idea is set to Status: Released, an automation sets the Roadmap to Done and Phase to Complete.

Like alicea likes this
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2023
Like # people like this
alicea April 11, 2023

Ah, my apologies, I realize now I wasn't super clear in what I was asking.

We have a roadmap view set up which has already been extremely helpful with executive discussions. This is what our current roadmap cards look like:

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 9.27.17 AM.png

The ask if there's a way to show the progress status bar of the linked Jira tickets as just green and grey, so lumping In Progress in with Backlog. Or even if there's a way we could possibly just make a custom field to pull the % done amount to display without a bar that would also work, just not sure if that's a data point I can get at with a custom field.

Thank you for taking the time to make the video explanation above! I'm honestly extremely impressed with the level of support shown here!

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2023

Gotcha, I think I understand now, thanks for the clarification. Hmmm no, that's not really possible today, even with hacky solutions unfortunately 

Like alicea likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events