Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Suggestion: Hyperlinks

Ana Duran December 23, 2021

Hello JPD team! I wanted to suggest adding the capability to have hyperlinks on JPD. In particular, these would be pretty useful in a table like this: 

Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 9.01.06 AM.png

Today, I have to select the url and copy paste it into the browser each time I want to access it. It would awesome if I could instead create the hyperlink once so that moving forward all I have to do is click on it. 

Thank you for your consideration.

Ana

2 comments

Comment

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 24, 2021

Thanks Ana, this came up a few times already.

I've added your suggestion to the backlog

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 24, 2021

You might be in luck as it looks like someone's just picked it up. Maybe a nice surprise in the new year? :) 

Like # people like this
Ana Duran December 24, 2021

That's great news! that would be awesome :) 

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
January 4, 2022
Like # people like this
Ana Duran January 4, 2022

SWEET! Thank you @Tanguy Crusson and Andrew! Can't wait to start using this feature :) 

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
January 13, 2022

@Ana Duran ask and you shall receive: you can now create a new "Hyperlink" field

Let us know what you think!

Like Ana Duran likes this
Ana Duran January 13, 2022

This is awesome @Tanguy Crusson  thank you!

Question - is the bracket and parenthesis to make the hyperlink be a description rather than the url part of this release? I tried it per your demo but didn't work for me. 

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
January 14, 2022

@Ana Duran this didn't make the cut (need to think through ways of teaching people this is possible). 

Instead, if we can find the page title for the link you pasted, we display it (for public links, or links for which we support unfurling)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events