Delivery Progress status is unstable

Manikandan Kaliyaperumal May 16, 2023

Delivery Progress bar value changes for every screen refresh for same set of delivery tickets. Let us know how can we handle this situation  ? 

3 comments

Comment

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

@Manikandan Kaliyaperumal do you have screenshots or any further details to share about what you are seeing specifically? 

I'm not seeing this in my own instance. 

I cant share a screenshot below is the scenario

1. We have an Epic linked to an Idea in the jira product delivery 

2. Epic has 10 stories and 2 of them are done and 3 are in-progress

3. Delvery progress shows complete green bar and if i remove the epic and add the epic back to the idea , it shows the real progress

4. After i refresh the screen again it shows complete greenbar 

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2023

@Manikandan Kaliyaperumal could you please create a ticket for this so we can look into it for you?Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 2.56.41 pm.png

Yes. I have submitted the feedback. Thanks!

Manikandan Kaliyaperumal May 17, 2023

Let me know your availability i can demo the issue 

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2023

Hi @Manikandan Kaliyaperumal we've fixed the issue for you, I've shared the details in the support ticket that you raised with us. If you can't find it, check your email for Jira notifications.

Manikandan Kaliyaperumal May 19, 2023

Thank you! 

Ákos Botos May 22, 2023

@Manikandan Kaliyaperumal out of curiosity was it the 1000 issues limit?

jstone August 24, 2023

I am experiencing a similar issue where the delivery bar does not populate until the user clicks into the ticket.  We are required to click on each ticket to get the status bar to load correctly. Is this germane to the issue above?

DSB-2.pngDSB-1.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events