Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Numbers field with decimal separators or prefixes

Hi,

Is it possible (or will it be) to add decimal separators or prefixes to the numbers field in JIRA Discovery?

We currently use this field to add monetary value to ideas, e.g. the € sign. 

As for readability, it would be great to also have a decimal separator so that it reads 250.000 instead of 250000.

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
Nov 25, 2022

Great suggestion, thanks @Simon van Kesteren - we'll fix that , I'm adding this to our short list

Weirdly, in other parts of Jira this is default in a number field, to the point that there is a FR to change how it works. See this FR here: Inconsistency in rendering of number fields 

So in JPD the default is not to add the comma to the number field? Is it a different field type / renderer that's used?

@Simon van Kesteren I made this exact same request to the makers of Custom Field Suite app from Caelor. The app has some limitations, but the monetary field is quite useful. They were quick to respond to new use cases, in my case, adding the monetary symbol to the currency field.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events