πŸ’ͺ Power user features when working with insights

Recently a product manager asked for features to be able to have insights from internal stakeholders count for less than insights coming from customers.

First of all (turns back to check if any stakeholder is looking...): YES PLEASE πŸ˜‰

It turns out that you can already do that, but the features are not well documented or discoverable in the app:

Hope that helps!

4 comments

Comment

Jan-Hendrik Spieth November 4, 2022

We're using these features exactly for the purpose that you describe, @Tanguy Crusson : a field where we are (only) counting insights, and impact, for insights coming from/labeled with "user_feedback". Definitely a good tip! :thumbsup:

I also just learned about these features here in the Community, and did not find it on my own while exploring JPD. Definitely "hidden" ;-)

Actually, maybe the problem goes a bit deeper than that:

When adding an insight, e.g. via the Chrome extension, my dear not-so-regularly-with-JPD-working colleagues, such as support staff, forget the labels. After all, they are totally optional!

I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable with having to do a regular "maintenance" task where I have to go through all the new ideas and check for the correct labels ...

Not sure how to solve this, though, with simple measures ...

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2022

Thanks a lot for this feedback @Jan-Hendrik Spieth . We're actually planning to unpack the job of "receiving feedback" from people outside the team. There's a lot we need to look at there, and would love to chat with you about this if you're game! cc @Rohan Swami 

Like β€’ # people like this
Jan-Hendrik Spieth November 8, 2022

Sure thing, @Tanguy Crusson @Rohan Swami! Channeling external feedback is/will be one of our core tasks with JPD.

Let me know how I can help.

Like β€’ # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2022

This is fantastic and so easy now that it's been pointed out! Thanks so much for sharing this, @Tanguy Crusson 

Like β€’ Tanguy Crusson likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events