Jira Product Discovery - Product update - 9 June

Hi all! Here's an update on the product front:

• Comment on views, e.g. to have discussions about roadmaps vs just individual ideas (limitation: we are not sending notifications yet when someone posts a comment)
  • Open a view in full screen mode
  • Share a view with someone
  • Embed a view in Confluence! (popular request)
  • Copy data points to another idea (e.g. to help you split/merge ideas)

We are now working on a few things, including helping you archive ideas, merge similar ideas, and share roadmaps with people who don't have Jira accounts.

7 comments

Comment

Brent Johnson June 9, 2021

Yay Confluence embed!

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2021

Loving all these new features. Great stuff!!

Erin Mihalik June 15, 2021

Awesome stuff!

Erin Mihalik June 15, 2021

@Tanguy Crusson Thought on the Comments on Views... may you look into making these Comments like Confluence Inline comments and have them be something that can be Resolved? Also, if the comments could be "Threads" it could help with the Asked/Resolved as well.

This will allow questions about the View to be posted to the view but also to get asked/answered and closed out.

I just imagine some of these views may go on for quite a long time so the comments could get unruly.

Like Tanguy Crusson likes this
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2021

Thanks @Erin Mihalik , that's a great idea and not something we had considered so far. It makes a ton of sense.

Antony Quant May 5, 2022

i am embedding a view into confluence and it truncates the list, there shows 2 items but it's more like 10 and i can't figure out why....

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 16.50.04.png

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 5, 2022

@Antony Quant thanks, yes it's a bug! It should be fixed next week

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events