Jira Ops Early Access Program Update #8: Don’t miss this week’s Jira Ops webinar

Welcome to your weekly Jira Ops Early Access program update, where we’re sharing news and updates on Jira Ops progress as we work toward our 1.0 release. If you ever want to drop us feedback or ideas, you can leave a comment on this post or shoot us an email: jira-ops-feedback@atlassian.com.

And you can learn more about Jira Ops and start using it for free right here.

For previous updates:

See a full Atlassian incident management demo in this week’s webinar

Want to learn how to use Jira Ops for incident management? We’re showing an end-to-end incident management demo during our webinar this week: “Get to know Jira Ops.”

But we won’t just be showing Jira Ops. Because incident management takes multiple tools and practices, we’re also showing how Jira Ops integrates and works best with alerting tools, like OpsGenie, comms tools, like Statuspage and Slack, and other Atlassian tools like Confluence and Jira Software. And all of it is based on the tools and practices we use to run incident management at global company with thousands of colleagues.

Afterward, we’ll do live Q&A and answer any questions you have. We’ll even give a sneak preview of some cool features that haven’t shipped yet!

Check out the link below to learn more and register. Even if you can’t watch it live, go ahead and register and we’ll send an email with the recording afterward.

Learn more

Slack + Jira Ops: Leveling up the incident chat setup

We’ve got two cool new features to our Slack integration.

Now, upon creating the incident channel, you can choose teammates to add to the conversation right away. And of course you can always add more in the channel at any time.

e0d3f655-4539-485d-b11a-91f22be9078c.gif

You also now have the option to mark channels as private when they’re created. This can help if you have a sensitive incident and you want to restrict access to the channel.

Not using Jira Ops yet? Learn more and get started today

Onwards,

Matt

3 comments

Kamen Penev December 5, 2018

Like Amir Kazemi likes this
Amir Kazemi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2018

Hi @Kamen Penev welcome! Let us know how we can help or if you have any questions regarding Jira Ops. :)

Kamen Penev December 7, 2018

Hi Amir. My question applied to an earlier version of this page. I subsequently "edited" the question (since I cannot delete it). I also flagged it to your admins for deletion. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events