I have installed the JIRA software server on my laptop which is working fine and everything looks good.
I want to access or login to the server using my android JIRA server application.
When I submit the URL it shows "Something went wrong" error and I am not able to log in.
I can access the application from any device browser in the same network but can not access it from the android app.
I have attached the error screenshot.
Hello @Dr0n2eR Kai
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The following scenarios might cause that error if you are using SSL in your Jira Server instance:
- your certificate is self signed.
- the Certificate Authority (CA) is unknown, or is not one that Android / iOS trusts by default (for example it might be a new CA that is not yet trusted, or a private CA).
- your certificate is missing an intermediate CA, affecting the certificate chain.
- your site has HTTPS enabled, but your proxy is not configured to allow TLS 1.2 traffic
- you're accessing the app on an iOS device and your certificate does not meet Apple's certificate requirements.
That being said, please check the following documentation to properly troubleshoot the problem and fix it:
Let us know if you have any questions.
Hi All! We’re excited to share the launch of an announcement banner that lets Jira site administrators communicate directly to their users across their Jira Cloud instance. ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events