Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time estimated input not working on Android App

jlefils August 9, 2021

Hi,
I'm experiencing a bug since one year approximately.
When I create a ticket in the Jira Android App, I can't fill the time estimation input.
I tried this on different phones, Android 10 & 11, it still doesn't work.

When i click on the input, it opens and I can choose the number of days, hours, minutes etc, then I try to click on "Log Time" in order to save my value, but nothing happens and the field is still empty.
The field is required so I can't create any ticket on my mobile...

Please help, thks ! 
Regards

2 comments

Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 9, 2021

Hi @jlefils, thanks for reaching out. This is a known bug that we're currently working to fix ASAP. 

jlefils August 10, 2021

Hi @Hannah McKenzie
Thanks a lot !

I also have a feedback :

I used to experience this input a lot before the bug, and I found it painful to use, compared to the desktop version.

When you click on the input, the keyboard appears, hiding the wheels for choosing days, hours & minutes behind. You must click on the android back button to hide the keyboard, and then you have access to the wheels.

I also missed to type directly the duration (ex : "2d4h") like the dekstop version, instead of turning the wheel of hours to 0 (default is at 4h), and then turn the other wheels to select the duration. (sometimes i lost my next ideas of tickets while struggling with this input ^^)

Regards

jlefils November 15, 2021

Hi,

The time input is still not working.

Do you have any news on this issue?

Thks,
Regards,

Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 16, 2021

Hi @jlefils, this bug has been fixed. Have you updated to the latest version of the app? (v85.1.6)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events