Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure the screen in JIRA mobile app?

Guillermo Chica Serrano May 15, 2020

Hi colleagues,

I've the free JIRA plan, and i've created a project of a health research field tests.

In the PC version, the fields order fix to the screen pattern that i've introduced. Nevertheless, in the mobile version, the order is not aligned with my screen one.

How could i control the JIRA Mobile screen field order for the Tasks?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

2 answers

2 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2020

Hello Guillermo,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When using Jira on the mobile version, currently, the fields will not show on the same order as on the web version. 

A while ago, I tested and on the iOS app, the fields will be ordered alphabetically and on Android, there is no specific order.

There is a feature request suggesting the implementation of such ability:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

Regards,
Angélica

Zac Kennedy July 9, 2020

@Angélica Luz - any progress with this? Seems like a basic function

Zac Kennedy August 26, 2021

It has been over a year now, any updates @Angélica Luz ?

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2021

Hello @Zac Kennedy,

Thank you for reaching out to Community!

The last update is from January and it was posted on the feature request ticket:

This is indeed in our radar but we have dependencies that need to deliver some APIs for Mobile apps to integrate the functionality. 

I hope to give you an update in a couple of months. 

Please, watch the feature request to receive future updates, and feel free to add a comment and mention the assignee.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
MobilityStream
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 26, 2021

Hi @Zac Kennedy

You can try Mobility for Jira which shows the fields in the proper order and also displays tabs if configured.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211459/mobility-for-jira-mobile-jira-team?tab=overview&hosting=cloud

Kind regards,

- The Mobility Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events