How can I set story points on Jira Mobile?

Deleted user April 16, 2020

How can I set story points on Jira Mobile? On iOS there is no field at all for stories and on Android there is one but I get an error when I try to set a value.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2020

Hello @[deleted]

Sorry to hear you are facing this problem.

In order to better troubleshoot the problem you are having, please provide us with the following information:

1. Are you using Jira Server or Jira Cloud application?
  2. What is the version of the Apps you tested on Android and iOS?
  3. Are you able to set the Story points using the browser version on your mobile? Please, try to do it in the same issues you tried in the mobile app.
  4. Can you provide us with the error returned in the Android App?

I didn't find any existing bugs about these behaviors in our Official portal, so let us know the information above to further investigate it.

Deleted user April 18, 2020
  1. Jira cloud
  2. iOS: v102.0.0.109
    Android: No longer have the device
  3. I was able to set the story points via the browser and mobile site of Jira.
  4. iOS: I am able to see the story points field for stories that already have a story point value set to them. When I try to change the existing field I get an error shown in the attached screenshot. Otherwise, I don't even see a story point field a value hasn't been previously set.
    Android: No longer have the device

IMG_1A6067C8E212-1.jpeg

Carlos Khatchikian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 19, 2020

@[deleted] you need to go to the project settings in Web and add the field into the proper screen. 

Like # people like this
Deleted user April 19, 2020

Thank you @Carlos Khatchikian. I was able to do this by adding the field to the screen.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events