Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTJ does not allow me to sign in. Is there another way?

Utsav Gajjar April 22, 2020

Hello all,

I am trying to sign in to my iPhone app (I've also tried this with Android) but GTJ just doesn't recognise me. This include the Jira Extension on my Chrome browser. All my collegues can sign in no problem. Any ideas what I can do? 

I've asked the admin and she couldn't help as everything is authenticated with Google. The message I keep getting is "You don't have an Atlassian Jira site to connect Google To Jira - GTJ to". I've also checked in account details and I do under apps!

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Carlos Khatchikian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2020

@Utsav Gajjar I think you need to raise a support ticket. These type of questions requires the support team to investigate how your instance is configured. 

Can you please do that? https://support.atlassian.com/

Utsav Gajjar April 23, 2020

Will do, thanks Carlos

Utsav Gajjar April 23, 2020

Hi @Carlos Khatchikian , that link only allows me to 'explore the community' or 'view documentation'. I've asked my admin and she gave me the same link. Is there a specific page I can submit a ticket? Thanks n advance!

Carlos Khatchikian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2020

You need to login and then it will let you log a ticket

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events