Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🎈PM72Meet The Speaker: How I Taught My Grandma Scrum

stephanie May 26, 2022
Would you like to learn how to explain Scrum to others easily?

I will be speaking at the PM72 Summit on how to explain Scrum so simply that even your 80-year-old grandmother can understand it.

The PM72 Summit is a 72-hour virtual project management event, full of discussion panels and talks by expert speakers in the project management space - from managing risk, change and operations, to teamwork and everything in between. Come and join us to be part of the experience.

MeetTheSpeaker_Series.png

👋 Who am I?

My name is Stephanie Cully and I'm a Scrum Master and Agile Career Strategist.  My passion is helping others learn Scrum and giving them hands-on experience so they can land the Scrum Master role.  I'm the founder of Scrum Life Consulting and I run a 6-week hands-on Scrum Immersion Program to help Scrum Masters gain experience.  I also have a self-paced course, Agile Sidekick that helps Scrum Masters learn precisely how to land the role even with no Scrum or tech experience.

🤔 Why should you attend my talk

As a Scrum Master, it’s a critical skill to be able to teach Scrum to your team so they can use it more effectively and support the use of Agile. It's easy to lose newbies in a discussion about Scrum when you use too much jargon or approach it the wrong way. In my talk, I teach you how to keep it simple, what to avoid, and provide an example of how I taught my Grandma Scrum.

Add my talk to your calendar ðŸ“…

I'm looking forward to meeting the community! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Join us at PM72, you can attend talks and participate in the great activities we prepared!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events