yours and mine, separated in jira project

Deleted user October 9, 2018

is there a way to separate projects across teams, so nobody in team 1 would see team 2 stuff, even the administrator type of user from team 1 cannot deal with team 2 stuff ? 

example:  user Alice, as administrator of jira site

Alice only deal with project A , but for setup project A, she must be administrator of jira, and she must maintain project A ; however, she has nothing to do with system administration.

Can Alice be a type of administrator who only deals with workflows, custom fields, but no work on other system administration ? 

we want to shrink the group of administrator since we have 10+ admins right now on the same jira site. 

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2018

Hi @[deleted]

Are you a Cloud or Server user? If server what version?

Best

Deleted user October 9, 2018

Server version, 7.12.1 for now as 7.12.2 not good :-)

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2018

@[deleted]You can grant "Browse Issues" in Project A only to people who should see them. Also you can make Alice Project Administrator for "Project A". By being Project Administrator she can not do advanced JIRA Administration.

I hope I answered your question

Best,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events