why don't I have the same assess in lira as other users with the same setup?

I can access borads and projects, but buttons om the side menu is not assessable for me. Also seem to lack the versions tab on the side when I'm in the board view. My administrator have tried to erase and then created my account again but with the same result. Both of us do not understand why it's not working. Compared to my colleges I have exactly the same setup. Is there maybe any setting that is missing for me?

2016-12-12_1317.png

2 answers

1 vote

Looks like you have the old project view settings, have a look in your profile settings to swap between the old and new layouts.

I can access profile but there is nowhere i can update to a new layout? 2016-12-12_1354.png

2016-12-12_1356.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published Friday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

66 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot