why does my issue appear on multiple agile boards?

Kate Hanna October 3, 2016

In our agile project, we have one board only: Procure Scrum Board.  We do not share issues with any other project.  Yet when I click "View on Board" (or via more menu) it says the issue appears on other boards also:

image2016-10-4 10:46:36.png

Only Procure Scrum Board is valid, and if I choose any of the others, it takes me to an empty board.  Our issue ids are unique to our projects, so I don't see how this could happen.

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2016

Projects and boards are different and separate things.  Projects contain issues.  Boards are a view of a selection of issues.  That selection is done by a filter, and you can use any filter you want. 

Assuming your Proc-205 is supposed to appear on Procure scrum board, and that board is selecting by saying "project = Proc", that's fine.  But B2B Design may well have a filter that says "or where component = 'Mr Flibble'" and Proc-205 has that component set.  Or gsf-test might have a filter "assigned to Dave" and Proc-205 is currently assigned to Dave.

Suggest an answer