which version jira cloud 1000.245.0 refers to jira server version?

artafon August 14, 2016

I have JIRA server version 7.1.9 and when i trying to restore from cloud version - I'm getting the error about that version JIRA server is too older 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2016

Cloud is always ahead of server releases, so the exact mapping is pretty much irrelevant.  Always use the latest release of Server when trying to import/restore from Cloud.

artafon August 15, 2016

Nic, Hi. Thx for reply. 

I'm using latest version for JIRA server 7.1.9 and get the error:

You are attempting to import data from JIRA 1000.245.0 which is a more recent version than this version. Some features that you may have used before will not be available in this version of JIRA. Click here to acknowledge this error and proceed anyway.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2016

Yes, that's what I said. 

artafon August 15, 2016

sorry, Nic, not understood, but I'm using latest version. What I need to do?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 15, 2016

Read the warning message.

artafon August 15, 2016

Ok, thx

artafon August 15, 2016

Nic, may be you can bring me smile? May be I need downgrade, but which version? Now I can process in log to 20% and stopped:

/secure/admin/XmlRestore.jspa [c.a.j.bc.dataimport.DefaultDataImportService] Importing data is 20% complete...
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 15, 2016

Why are you randomly talking about downgrades?

The import process is known to be jerky in places, you should give it a bit of time to complete.

artafon August 15, 2016

more then 20% process is not moving

artafon August 15, 2016

No any idea? smile

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 15, 2016

It's hard to know what's going wrong with it.  It definitely should not halt like that for more than a short time. 

Is the CPU, disk and memory still being used a lot by the process?  What does the log file say at the end?

Suggest an answer