where do I find all the keywords for the issue fields?

peetonn February 19, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Search syntax for text fields

Why is it always so hard to find the simplest things?

I'd like to know all the keywords used for fields in advanced searches. Right now I have to guess them. Please, let me know where can I find all of them?

I just need to search all features which a linked to specific feature in "causes" relationship.

2 answers

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2017

Hi Peter,

There are advanced searching instructions for JIRA here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver070/advanced-searching-762877735.html

Look at the child pages for reference pages for functions, fields, keywords and operators.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2017

What do you mean by "keywords"?

If you mean the field names, then they're, well, the names of the fields, and they autocomplete when you start typing them.  If you mean keys in the content of the text fields, then that's up to you - it's you and your users putting these key words into it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events