where are scheme migration tools now?

Melissa Engman January 29, 2016

I cannot find System. >Advanced > Scheme Tools to open the Scheme Tools page anymore and I need to convert some groups to roles on projects.  Where did it go?  I have 6.4

1 answer

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2016

You can search it by pressing the "G" twice (G+G) in your keyboard while in the Administrations screen. 

For a more direct answer: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/navigating-to-the-scheme-tools-adminstration-console-307039021.html

Melissa Engman January 29, 2016

Thank you Gabrielle, I too saw that page and I did as it said, but the tool I want is not there... yes the Notifications and Permissions menus items are there, but the 'Group to Project Role Mapping Tool' link that used to be there is gone.  Is there a way to get to it in 6.4?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2016

I think they've been dropped, as roles were introduced in 3.6 and the tool was aimed at converting people who had previously been stuck with groups.  They were of less use for newer users who would have started with roles already.

Not sure when they were dropped, think they were there in 5.2 and gone in 6.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events