unable to logon after 7.6.2 upgrade

bharathi January 18, 2018

Hi All,

I just upgraded JIRA 7.0.0 to 7.6.2 and after upgrade i am not able to access JIRA, my logon not working, as I diabled email service so i am not able to get recovery email too.

Please suggest

1 answer

0 votes
Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2018

it is on HQ database

Ash
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2018

with correct password it is not going to JIRA inside when i type wrong password it is saying incorrect user name and password.

Please suggest.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2018

Accepting a password means it's getting you something.  Could you describe what "not going to JIRA inside" really means?  What do you see on screen?

Also, what does the log say the problem is?

it is staying  on the logon page itself

actual issue with Browser.

both versions are working on IE but not on Chrome. Same password worked

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2018

Browser was my next step after a "return to login".  Well spotted!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events