the examples dont work

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Creating Issues via direct HTML links

examples dont work.  they bring up issue page with errors at bottom.  doesnt do what the example says will do.

1 answer

0 vote

It's working for me.  Could you show us what errors you are getting, and tell us what version of JIRA you are on?

Hi Nic,  I was just using the example links for the example project at the link from original message.

for instance, the one that should have said hello world in the summary.  It doesnt after clicking here link..     some screenshots below.

image2016-12-30 10:43:42.png

image2016-12-30 10:43:55.png

image2016-12-30 10:42:38.png

You haven't got the issue type used in the example in the project, so you're sending duff data to it.

Try using an issue type you do have in the project.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Teodora [Botron]
Published Feb 15, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Jira Inferno: The Nine Circles of Jira Administration Hell

If you spend enough time as a Jira admin - whether you are managing a single, mid-sized instance, a large enterprise one or juggling multiple instances at once - you will eventually find yourself in ...

1,134 views 6 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot