tast-track transition doesn't work after create

PJ February 8, 2016

Hello,

this is driving me crazy. I created a post script function on the create transition, so that issues of one kind (you'll see in the screeshot) would be closed automatically after create (this is used for imported issues from another system, that have been already handled). The fast-track doesn't work under any circumstances. I tried almost everything. Attached you may find more info.

Best

Pujan

Post Function - Fast Track.pngScript Post Function - Fast Track.pngworkflow transitions.png

3 answers

0 votes
PJ February 8, 2016

Does this mean it should be

cfValues["Message Source"]?.value == "EFDIS"
but at the moment there is an issue and it doesn't work?
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2016

Yes, it should be that. The stack trace doesn't affect anything functionally, it should still work fine.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2016

The stack trace is an outstanding issue that should be fixed in the next version.

Your condition should be:

cfValues["Message Source"]?.value == "EFDIS"

Validator examples are at https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/recipes/workflow/validators/simple-scripted-validators.html#_validating_a_multi_select_option_is_selected.

0 votes
PJ February 8, 2016

btw I see this exception when I'm adding the condition, but I don't think it's relevant:

2016-02-08 14:49:35,679 http-bio-8080-exec-16 ERROR pziaie 889x764492x1 16j9kjc 192.168.159.97,127.0.0.1 /rest/scriptrunner/latest/canned/com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.common.StaticCompilationChecker [common.error.jersey.ThrowableExceptionMapper] Uncaught exception thrown by REST service: Could not initialize class com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.stc.ScriptCompileContext$ContextByName

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.stc.ScriptCompileContext$ContextByName

at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.stc.ScriptCompileContext.fromLabel(ScriptCompileContext.groovy:86)

at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.stc.ScriptCompileContext$fromLabel.call(Unknown Source)

at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.common.StaticCompilationChecker.getContextFromParams(StaticCompilationChecker.groovy:81)

at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.common.StaticCompilationChecker$getContextFromParams.callCurrent(Unknown Source)

at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.common.StaticCompilationChecker.doScript(StaticCompilationChecker.groovy:103)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events