• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Jira Core Server
  • Questions
  • started seeing error message about Exception: Uncaught QuotaExceededError: Failed to set the 'uppLastPendingInvites' property on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'uppLastPendingInvites' exceeded the quota. what does it mean and how o fix.

started seeing error message about Exception: Uncaught QuotaExceededError: Failed to set the 'uppLastPendingInvites' property on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'uppLastPendingInvites' exceeded the quota. what does it mean and how o fix.

MannyA June 10, 2016

started seeing error message about Exception: Uncaught QuotaExceededError: Failed to set the 'uppLastPendingInvites' property on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'uppLastPendingInvites' exceeded the quota. what does it mean and how o fix.

An error occurredHide… 

Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.

Environment

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_3) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/50.0.2661.102 Safari/537.36

Stack trace

1 answer

0 votes
matt.canty@tandem.co.uk July 20, 2016

This issue was preventing me from being able to see reporting charts.

My fix for Chrome was to go to the Cookies and site data settings and remove all shown for atlassian.net

chrome://settings/cookies#cont

Edit

I'd prefer not to have had to do this. I hope it doesn't crop up again and can be fixed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events