script runner

Diego Cañete April 25, 2016

2 answers

0 votes
Diego Cañete April 25, 2016
I do not agree that the license be paid ScriptRunner , we had several developments running with this addition and when upgrading to JIRA 7.1 we learned that it is now licensed . Customers should consider supporting them for years to come .
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2016

Mark and Jamie wrote up why it went to a paid model at http://www.adaptavist.com/w/continuing-to-develop-scriptrunner-for-jira/

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2016

Very useful add-on (and I'd have said that before Adaptavist took Jamie and I in)

Gerard Cattin April 25, 2016

but no support for cloud, or is there?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2016

No support yet.  Cloud doesn't expose the functions that Script Runner needs to do a lot of the powerful stuff it can do.  But I understand Jamie's team has something on the way - it can't do scripted fields, JQL or some of the workflow stuff because of the limitations of Cloud, but it's a start.

Suggest an answer