restore backup zip

Jacqueline Peralta August 16, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Restoring a project from backup

i need to restore de backup from .zip. the date to my backup is to: JIRA-backup-20160810

how i do? is it to really important. i used JIRA cloud

thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2016

Importing from a zip will wipe your whole Cloud installation and replace it with the backup data.  I'm not sure that's what you want to do?

Jacqueline Peralta August 17, 2016

Nic , that's exactly what I need . I must replace everything that I have, with a backup of previous days .

As I do?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2016

i can´t.

i see the link, but, how i do to add in the web dav files extracted from the zip?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2016

I don't understand what you mean.  The docs tell you how to restructure and upload a zip to be imported.

Let's see...

I made a backup of jira . There I created a 10/8 .zip file days later, more exactly 15/8 I realized that within the many tests as you lost, many incidents of the type test.

As yet not implemented it with the rest of the team, I want to recover the backup of the day 10/8 I went to webmanager and there remains only the backs of the last 24 hours.

Therefore, I see How could recover the backup. You gave me a link, I followed them, I extracted zip files generated in the backup of the day 10/8, but the question (and that look but not found) , get on the WebDAV Directory as the bachkup I have?

Nowhere does not say how to do. Might I lay that out ? I hope I have been clearer now .

Ah, I commented that I am the administrator of the tool, in my company .

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2016

There's a link in the doc that tells you how to upload files via WebDAV

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events