"View Screens" admin page does not display workflow names

Basudev Behera October 5, 2016

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2016

That suggests that the workflows are not using those screens in transitions.  Could you check which screens the workflows are using for transitions?

Workflows are using the screens.. That is the actual issue. How workflow names are not coming

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2016

Could you show us a display of one of the transitions using one of those screens?

image2016-10-5 20:18:35.png

image2016-10-5 20:19:39.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2016

Ok, that's a bug.  I know this sounds odd, but what version of JIRA are you using, and have you imported workflows?  I ask because I've seen this before when a workflow import failed - one line in the database was corrupted, and then when you view the list of screens, none of the workflow usage was shown.  Deleting the damaged screen or workflow fixed it.

0 votes

image2016-10-5 20:4:4.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events