"Time to SLA" sometimes doesn't show up in filters.

Simon Bauer December 2, 2015

Hi everyone,

we're hosting JIRA and are using the Time to SLA plugin. The problem is: When i search for specific issues with filters, of course I want to see the remaining SLA time for all displayed issues. But it gets only displayed for some issues. For the most issues the Time to SLA collumn just stays empty.

So far it seems that only issues where the SLA times were overstepped are displayed. Although I'm not 100% sure about that.

So: Did anyone else get the error that the SLA time just doesn't get displayed on some issues within the filter list? And if yes, how did you fix it?
Thanks in advance, Simon.

3 answers

1 vote
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2015

Hi Simon,  

Time to SLA field is visible if there is a valid SLA for that issue. I mean if you defined an SLA Open to Resolved, and your issue reached to Resolved state, the field is not seen anymore.

Tuncay

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2015

Hi Simon,  

There's a new SLA Report where you can filter or sort all SLA data. Please check our documentation about SLA Report. You'll like it.

0 votes
Simon Bauer December 7, 2015

Hi Tuncay, thanks for the response.

Okay, but what if I want to sort the filter list by the time it took to reach resolve state in all the issues? For example I want to display several issues and see how long reaction times were.

Regards, Simon.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events