"Time to SLA" plugin notifications not sent

Jimy Shah October 31, 2016

I am implementing this plugin and setting up notifications such that whenever the SLA is breached, it sends notification. I tried different options like sending notification to "assignee", some fixed email address, or to custom field which contains JIRA user, but none of those send notifications.

I can see that the SLA is breached as the widget turns red and shows overdue, but I didn't receive any notification email. I am trying this by setting SLA time of 1 minute and notification to be sent at 0m prior. I also tried another SLA with time of 7 minutes and notification to be sent at 0m prior. I also tried setting longer duration for SLA and waited few days but still no notifications are sent out. I can send screenshots of my setup if that helps to someone in support individually.

Thanks,

-Jimy

1 answer

0 votes
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2016

Hello Jimy,

Sorry for the late response. 

Could you please raise an issue here with following details?

• First please try with longer SLA durations, for instance 4h SLA and 3h 55m for notify before.
  • Attach definition screenshots of both SLA and notifier
  • Attach related logs

Regards

Tuncay

Jimy Shah November 2, 2016

Thanks. I just created it and assigned to you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events