"Operations dialog box" doesn't have sprint or other custom fields in it

clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2016

Hi,

Our operations dialog box used to have some of our custom fields and the field sprint in it.

Does anyone know why this has disappeared?  I can only think it is because I updated the plugins.

Thanks,

Cynthia

4 answers

0 votes
clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2016

image2016-4-14 9:58:35.png

clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2016

This menu changes depending on the issue and whether I'm on the scrum board.  Before Sprint used to show up in the Edit Fields.  I'm trying to figure out why that was and if I can add fields to the Edit Fields.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2016

Have you already added it?

clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 20, 2016

@Nic Brough [Adaptavist] - No I don't know how it is populated.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2016

Sorry, how what is populated?  I was asking if you'd already got the field there.

0 votes
clem
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 14, 2016

I select an issue on my agile board and press "." to bring up.  I'll add a screen shot.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 13, 2016

A screenshot would be helpful!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 13, 2016

I'm not sure what you mean by "operations dialog box".  What are you doing to get this box to appear?  Is it a transition in the workflow, or does it appear for certain actions from the options menu on th eissue view?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events