"Log Work" logs for previous day

Andy Keyworth July 6, 2016

We use both Tempo and the issue Log Work screens to enter time spent on issues. While the Tempo screen for Log Work offers the current date, the issue Log Work screen starting offering the previous day (ex. July 5th, when the actual date is July 6th).

I've already checked the server date, and since it's in our physical office it is already configured to the correct (current) date. This is the value which shows in System Info. Any idea on what might have caused this change?

7 answers

1 vote
Majken Connor July 21, 2016

Hi all, Tempo released an update yesterday that fixes the problem. Upgrade to 8.0.1.3!

1 vote
Majken Connor July 13, 2016

I heard back from Tempo yesterday, sorry for the delay in updating you all. It's a known issue and they're working on a fix. Hopefully it's out very soon.

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2016
Andy Keyworth July 13, 2016

Doesn't solve the problem, though- neither logging time from the ticket, nor from the Tempo Timesheet, gives the correct date.

Like Mohammad Sami Usmani likes this
0 votes
Andy Keyworth July 12, 2016

Thank you.

0 votes
Majken Connor July 12, 2016

Looks like this was introduced with an update. Will report to Tempo

0 votes
Andy Keyworth July 12, 2016

And the server time seems to be correct, so I think the problem must be within Tempo.

0 votes
Majken Connor July 12, 2016

We are seeing this as well. Tempo knows the correct date, but the tracker and the log work window select yesterday instead of today.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events