We are facing this issue while project import.
We've followed this article(https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/project-import-fails-with-no-issue-field-for-customfieldvalue-xxxx-293831070.html) still we are facing the
We found one row in TARGET and deleted it using the query mentioned in article , we did not find the row again after running the query in TARGET. We found the row in target but not in source.
I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs