org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "AO_B9A0F0_APPLIED_TEMPLATE" does not exist

we are unable to setup JIRA, we have this error when crating new project :

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "AO_B9A0F0_APPLIED_TEMPLATE" does not exist

6 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Vasiliy Zverev Community Champion Jan 31, 2017

OA tables are for plugins. Go to admin panel / System / Plugin data storage. Here you can find plugin which uses this table. 

Then: 

1. check that plugin version is compatible with JIRA version
  2. you have valid licance for plugin

Other option - database is not supported by JIRA. Here is list of supported databases: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/supported-platforms-828787550.html

how we can see the correct licence version ? I've just à Jira software licence and nothing else.
We use the last on 7.3 bin version 

We have a valid licence for JIRA SOFTWARE.

How can we see if this plugin is valid for this lcence ? we have just found a list of plugins...

Vasiliy Zverev Community Champion Jan 31, 2017

First of all - AO tables are for plugins. Since first to do is find out which plugin this table belongs to.

Go to admin panel/System/advanced and select "Plugin Data Storage". Find this table here and get plugin it belongs to.

Finally, the solution is in the configuration files of Postgresql.

You need to give this inofrmation :

SET search_path TO myschema,public;

Thanks - We faced the same issue while trying to hook up an Azure postgresql db service to a Jira instance

It is related to this issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-64886

We used 

"ALTER DATABASE <database_name> SET search_path TO schema1,schema2;"

The search_path parameter sets the order in which schemas are searched using non-qualified object names.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

111 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you