It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

no open gerrit changes in jira

after upgrading to JIRA 6.4.1#64027 we are unable to see gerrit changes in JIRA tickets. Couple of things I would like to know: 

1. where can see ssh key uploaded to JIRA
  2. can I easily change password for JIRA user

Thanks!

1 answer

1. SSH Key is uploaded at the <JIRA>/plugins/servlet/gerrit/admin configuration page. There you will see an infobox that says "Private Key is already on file. Upload a new one to replace it."
    The SSH key can be found on the JIRA server at <JIRA_HOME>/data/com/meetme/plugins/jira/gerrit/<gerrit_server><hash>.key 
  2. Not sure what you're asking?  The JIRA user is not managed by the Gerrit plugin.  If you mean the configuration of the JIRA user's password (i.e., if it has changed and you need to update it), you can do that at the same configuration URL mentioned in #1.  And you can find that page by going to JIRA > Administration > Add-Ons, and then under the "SOURCE CONTROL" heading, click on "Gerrit Settings"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Core

How to manage many similar workflows?

I have multiple projects that use variations of the same base workflow. The variations depend on the requirements of the project or issue type. The variations mostly come in the form of new statuses ...

3,040 views 11 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you