mobile apps ?

KUSHA.BK April 21, 2016

what are the official atlassian mobile apps available in the market can any one list out please !!! ???

1 answer

0 votes
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2016

There is no official app, only a mobile view, which is nearly worthless.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/using-jira-on-a-mobile-device-320603334.html

I'm not saying this to be cynical or harsh.  It's EXTREMELY limited.  For my team it's completely worthless.

What can you do in JIRA on a mobile device?

The JIRA mobile interface has been designed to give users quick access to their issues on the go. This includes;

• Viewing issues, comments, attachments, issue links and your favourite filters.
  • Performing basic operations like adding comments, watching or voting on issues and assigning issues to users.

If you need to create or modify issues on the go, you can still do so by switching to the desktop interface via the mobile menu (shown in the screenshots above).

Why can't I view my custom field in JIRA on my mobile?

The JIRA Mobile interface will show custom fields in the issue details screen. Custom fields that have their own custom field renderer will not display on the JIRA Mobile interface. You will need to switch to the desktop interface to view these fields.

Steve Behnke [DiscoverEquip.com]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2016

I believe that the Confluence Team is trying out a Confluence Mobile app, in beta for Confluence Cloud.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events