markup syntax for "Two Dimensional Filter Statistics Gadget"

Scott Brunk April 10, 2017

Hello everyone!

I have a project status page that I generate from a script in wiki markup language.  I would like to add a "Two Dimensional Filter Statistics Gadget" to this page with the x-axis configured to show "Severity" and the y-axis configured to show "Priority".

I am able to add this using the Confluence editor, I can browse through the list of macros and add it, then configure it in the macro browser and it gives me what I want.

What I want to do now is create that same table using markup language only, so it can be part of my script-generated page.

Is it possible?

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2017

You can view the storage format of the macro from viewing the page:

Click on the ellipsis (…) in the top right-hand corner and select *View Storage Format* from the dropdown. It will be similar to this:

<ac:structured-macro ac:name="jirachart" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="22f321d0-a368-4619-a51a-cd661e5a461a"><ac:parameter ac:name="server">JIRA</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="sortDirection" /><ac:parameter ac:name="jql">Project%3DBP</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="ystattype">assignees</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="chartType">twodimensional</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="width" /><ac:parameter ac:name="sortBy" /><ac:parameter ac:name="isAuthenticated">true</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="numberToShow">5</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="xstattype">statuses</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="serverId">0043eef6-9d1c-3300-995a-2200641517d4</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p>

Scott Brunk May 3, 2017

Thank you for your response, Ann, that sounds like exactly what I need.

My trouble is I don't see a "View Storage Format" option in my drop-down, I only see "View Source".  And "View Source" results in the macro being represented by a little picture, not the macro definition like you show.

Do you know how I can enable the "View Storage Format" option?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events