kanban board won't display on project page

Monica Barreiro June 22, 2017

When I go to my project and click on the board icon my board is not display. I have configured my board and my setting filters are correct.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2017

What do you see?  A blank screen?  A blank area within it?  An error?

a blank screen and it says "

Hm... don't see your work here?

Don't worry, your issues are still safe and sound. You can't see them here because your current project is not configured to use boards. Learn more about configuring your business projects for boards."

but that link is no help.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2017

Ah, good, that's better than I expected.

What type of project is this?  Business or Software?

it's labeled as Business. Should I change it to Software?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2017

Probably.  A kanban board will only kick in for Software projects.  Core does have "business boards", which are Kanban-very-light, so I wasn't sure if that's what you were looking for, but for proper Kanban, yes, swap to Software

That's what I thought, Thank you so much for your help!

If I did want to make a "business board" how would I create one?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 22, 2017

It will appear automatically in "business" projects, as long as the workflow supports it (typically one workflow for all issue types, with no clever looped transitions)

Suggest an answer