jira workflow edit box does not disapppear

Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2016

Hi all,

Anytime I edit any workflow in my production JIRA instance (I edit daily), after I either <Discard> or <Publish> the draft the box just stays there.  The operation works, it becomes published if I publish it, but I then have to click <cancel> to get the window to disappear and <back to project>

There are no error appearing in the atlassian-jira.log file and it only appears to be happening on Chrome, but it does happen 100% of the time.  

Just wondering if anyone else has run across this and if there was a solution.  I am running on Version 53.0.2785.143 m of Chrome and 6.4.7 of JIRA.  

Thanks,

Robert

1 answer

0 votes
Robert G. Nadon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2016

Also note on this is that I created a sandbox system and using the same browser different tab the behavior does not happen?!?  Only my production version (though the sandbox was an exact copy just on a slower VM) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events