jira email digest

Chris Whitten [Comskil] December 28, 2015

I would like to create a daily JIRA email digest for a single project. I would like to be able to use an existing notification scheme and not have to install a plugin that requires the use of its own templates. I know of Enterprise Mail Queue for JIRA but has anyone used it? Does anyone know if you can use it on a single project without affecting others?

Thanks,
Chris 

2 answers

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2015

@Chris Whitten [Comskil]

This is what Vasiliy refers to: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira/receiving-search-results-via-email-185729664.html

0 votes
Vasiliy Zverev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2015

Try to sign users to a filtrr. This is a standard JIRA feature which requares no plugin. For example, you can create a filter asdignee = current user. Save it and   create a subscription for every day at 8.00 am. Then every day at this time all users will get a email with list of issues which are assigned to them.

Suggest an answer