jira core look and feel

Franjo Bratic BSc. March 23, 2018

Hi

when I compare the self-hosted jira core installation vs jira core on your atlassian cloud I see a difference in the look and feel, respectively the one in the cloud looks much simpler and better to me.

I would like to have this theme / look & feel / ... on my self-hosted installation too.

- How can I do that?

- Can some kind of themes be installed to a jira core self-hosted installation?

thank you for your help

best regards,

blaupauser IT-Admin

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2018

No.  The new Cloud layout will not make it to Server versions for quite a long time.

I'm not sure this is actually a bad thing, given the number of people who really despise the Cloud layout (I'm an Atlassian fan-boy, and even I don't like it)

0 votes
whtan December 18, 2019

is there no add on in market place to install and change the look and feel for self host ? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2019

There is https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210932/cute-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview but I have to say that you really need to know exactly what you're doing with it if you don't want to make a mess. 

whtan December 23, 2019

thanks Nic the link is useful

Suggest an answer