jira chart of the number of issues that have gone into a given status

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone new of a charting or other plugin out there that would given a JQL calculate the number of issues that went into a given status for the recent given amount of time.   So for example for the JQL project = ProjA, status Resolved, and timestamp of 1 month, there were 15 issues that went into "Resolved" within the last 30 days.  So the plugin/add-on would return simply a number 15.  Even better if 15 were clicked upon, it would listed the 15 issues.

I could easily write a web program that could do that using the cli, but my user wants it on their dashboard and I cannot get a good handle on writing my own plugins.

If not, does anyone know of anything close?

Thanks,

Robert

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer
Vasiliy Zverev Community Champion Nov 21, 2016

Here is JQL for all issues which were went into status "Resolved" for last month:

status changed TO Resolved after startOfDay(-1M)

Use it for any chart based on filter.

Actually that may be exactly what I am looking for.  Thanks!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Thursday in Jira Ops

I'm John Allspaw, Ask Me Anything about incident analysis and postmortems

I'm John Allspaw, co-founder of   Adaptive Capacity Labs, where we help teams use their incidents to learn and improve. We bring research-driven methods and approaches to drive effective inciden...

502 views 2 5
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you