jira auto transition listener user customfield not working

skorzinetzki November 19, 2015

I have a problem while using the auto transition listener with a user picker custom field.

The action itself is totally working fine as I used the same configuration just by deleting the value of "Only do when current user is in (Multi-) User Picker custom field:" and using it instead with reporter condition.

I get the following error in JIRA logs:

2015-11-19 16:17:09,621 ajp-bio-8009-exec-15826 ERROR USER 977x1151316x1 ik9jyl 1.2.3.4 /rest/api/2/issue/PROJKEY-5788/comment [jira.toolkit.listener.AutoTransitionListener] AutoTransitionListener configured to check custom field CUSTOMUSERPICKERFIELD which is returning unrecognized object type com.atlassian.jira.user.DelegatingApplicationUser rather than a User or a Collection of Users. Please reconfigure with A userpicker or multi-userpicker custom field.

My custom field is already of type user picker, but it seems to deliver the wrong object. 

Anybody knows a workaround or solution for that?

Thank you in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2016

Did you find a solution for the problem? We are faceing the same here with a JIRA 6.3 and Toolkit 0.35.11

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events