jira 7 api access issue

Papu Bhattacharya December 12, 2015

Hi,

I have a jira 7 server setup and I would like to access an issue by jira client, I have used AsynchronousJiraRestClientFactory to access the service but sample code fail on "claiming" the issue object from promise object.

My i using JIRA rest client build version 2.0.0.m29

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2015

Is the rest client you're using valid for JIRA 7?  What does your code say?

Papu Bhattacharya December 14, 2015

its not clear to me, so I have provided versions I had used, in my question.

The response from server is different for me for urls.

RestClientException{statusCode=Optional.of(404), errorCollections=[ErrorCollection{status=404, errors={}, errorMessages=[]}]}
    at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.async.DelegatingPromise.claim(DelegatingPromise.java:47)
    at com.ptrsoft.web.services.client.JiraClient.main(JiraClient.java:37)

I am trying to get issue object for this JIRA issue.

https://taquii.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/TEST-1

you can access it, for testing!

Thanks

Papu Bhattacharya December 15, 2015

its not clear to me, so I have provided versions I had used, in my question. The response from server is different for me for urls. RestClientException{statusCode=Optional.of(404), errorCollections=[ErrorCollection{status=404, errors={}, errorMessages=[]}]} at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.async.DelegatingPromise.claim(DelegatingPromise.java:47) at com.ptrsoft.web.services.client.JiraClient.main(JiraClient.java:37) I am trying to get issue object for this JIRA issue. https://taquii.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/TEST-1 you can access it, for testing! Thanks

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2015

It's the same question - you've said you are using a JIRA Client - which one, and are you sure it is valid for JIRA 7? Because it looks like it is not.

Jérémy Lesaint February 14, 2017

I have the same error. I use JIRA v7.1.10  and JRJC : 2.0.0-m29.

thanks for your help

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2017

Waht is your code doing?

Suggest an answer