it is possible to present a window at a transition to fill "fixed version" without "comments" field

GASPARINI-COZ November 30, 2016

during a issue state transition, I want to present a window with only Fixed version. and the possibility to make then  the transition (transition buttom) but I have always the field comments after and I don't want it.

2 answers

1 vote
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2016
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2016

Apologies for blowing my own trumpet there, but the answer "use workflow properties to remove comment permission on the current status" works quite neatly.

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2016

It does. Thanks Nic. Blow away! 🎺 🎺 🎺

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2016

The base code automatically puts the comment field in every transition screen. You may be able to suppress it on the transition with scripting, but not with 'out of the box' features. 

Suggest an answer