issuefunction in subtasksof not working

Nicole Murphy November 24, 2015

I get error 

Unable to find JQL function 'subtasksOf(project=EBM)'.

when trying to use scripted JQL functions. When looking on the admin side, we don't have a module for Scripted JQL Function - subtaskof(). All I see is a generic Scripted JQL function. I tried disabling and enabling scriptrunner and still do not see it.

JIRA version: 6.4.6
Scriptrunner version: 3.0.10

If I do admin-->add-ons–>Script runner–>Script JQL functions, we have nothing there. I'm not sure if that's for custom scripted jqls or if it should show the ones that come with scriptrunner like subtasksof()

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 24, 2015

I'm not sure if that's for custom scripted jqls or if it should show the ones that come with scriptrunner like subtasksof()

Yes, you should see them all there. I would start by upgrading to the latest version, if you want to stick on the non-commercial side that would be release 3.1.4.

If you still have problems see what's in the logs after upgrading, it should say if for some reason it could not create all the functions.

Suggest an answer